Purchase with confidence from eBay
Kalk King is a complete kalkwasser administration system brought to you by e-Fins; the same maker of the popular Algae Mower Vac, the winner of the reefbuilders editor’s choice for best products of the year 2012!
Kalkwasser usage was introduced in the 70’s for coral reef keeping hobbyists. Although it provides a complete answer to maintain the calcium (CA++) and bicarbonate (HCO3–) ions vital to the success of keeping any corals in aquariums especially the SPS corals, its usage has been limited because of the following reasons:
1) Kalkwasser has a very high PH value of over 12 which can damage or kill any inhabitant in the aquarium if overdosed!
2) It is a near water insoluble compound that needs to be well mixed prior to dosing it into the aquarium
3) To take full advantage of the potent elements of CA++ and HCO3–, the saturated clear solution has to be slowly and steadily dripped into the aquarium
4) Dosing equipment is expensive, inconsistent, hard to control, prone to failure and no fail-safe mechanisms
5) Hard to know and control the amount of dosing
6) Not easy for an average hobbyist to master the act of administration
Not anymore with the e-Fins smart Kalk King Doser + ATO system. The patent pending innovative microcomputer controlled kalkwasser doser with variable-rate water auto-top-off system takes all the complexity away from you and allows you to cheaply and safely maintain the most stable aquarium where vital pH, calcium, KH and salinity are all automatically replenished and maintained!
Once Kalk King is installed in minutes, the vital and yet cumbersome process of maintaining pH, salinity, calcium and KH levels for every vivid and successful saltwater fish / coral aquarium becomes a child’s play!
Thanks to Kalk King’s smart Computer Control Unit that constantly monitors your tank’s pH and water levels for reliable delivery of clear saturated kalkwasser solution or flesh water slowly and safely into your aquarium.
With everything under control and fail-safe features against overdosing, float switch stuck, tank leak and even reservoir dry situations, the only tasks would be to add kalkwasser every few weeks into the easy-to-open reaction chamber while system can still be running and to refill freshwater reservoir with filtered / RO water as needed!
The extra benefits of precipitating phosphate (PO4) to keep corals & fish healthier, enhancing protein skimmer efficiency and fewer outbreaks of nuisance algae come free with the dosing of kalkwasser from KK8 system.
Don’t be overwhelmed by the tremendous capabilities of the Kalk King Doser system! Out of the box with no adjustment required other than calibrating the pH probe and setting the pH limit to 8.3, KK8 just works AS IS for any of your tanks! Kalk King does power up functional check all major components before use. Your pets will show their best health and colors to you in no time!
1) Never clog system
2) Mixing and stirring regimes to
guarantee the most concentrated kalkwasser output
3) Specially design pump that can work
in high pH solution
4) Dosing pump like output without
messing with the cost and maintenance of the actual one
5) failsafe from overdosing by
integrated a PH controller which users can set the PH limit to fit their
6) Smart ATO sub-system that has
failsafe features to protect float switch fault, tank leak and reservoir low
7) Allow freshwater to
be delivered to the tank for make up water during user set PH
high limit met period
8) Non pressurized but water
sealed design for easy kalkwasser refilling while system is still on
9) No messy kalwasser backflow
when check valve fails
10) Low power consumption and
eliminate a lot of power plugs
11) Hang-on-tank design that works with
sump or no sump systems
12) To achieve as a “Dummy’s
Kalwasser doser and auto-top-off system
1) Premium acrylic chamber 6.5”L x 3.3”W x 14”H
2) 3 reliable, compact and long life DC pumps; mixing,
feeding and bypass functions
3) Smart, Powerful and User friendly microcomputer control unit
with built-in PH controller
4) A separate PH meter for PH display with 0.01 PH
resolution and temperature compensation
5) Easy-mount magnetic coupled float switch interface
assembly for up to 3/4″ tanks
6) A Universal long lasting PH probe
7) 2 check valves for the feed pump and bypass pump
8) Two 6-foot hose (feed pump to reaction chamber and
bypass pump to tank)
9) Universal AC / DC adapter
Purchase with confidence from eBay